Tabla Training Classes - For Beginners
Tabla Training Classes – For Beginners
• This course contains videos which can be completed within an hour. This course will take you through the topics like history of tabla, parts of tabla, proper techniques to play tabla, and also the laya (tempo of the music) and matra (the beats).
• Our Online Tabla Course contains in total of 8 videos.
1st video- History and Origin of Tabla.
2nd video- Parts of Tabla and Dagga (for eg, maidan, chanti, shyahi,etc) and also how and what is table made of.
3rd video- Tuning the tabla as per the laya (tempo).
4th video- Positioning of your hands and fingers while playing table.
5th video- Three different laya (tempo), Vilayambit laya (slow tempo), Madhya laya (medium tempo) and Drut laya (fast tempo).
6th video- Dardra Taal and Keherwal Taal along with their variations.
7th video- Tri Taal / Teen Taal.
8th video- Variations of Tri Taal / Teen Taal.
- The overall objective of this Tabla Training Classes is to provide tutorial about how to play tabla for the beginners. If you are a beginner, then this is the most appropriate place for you.
- After the completion of the Tabla Training Classes, you will be able to play certain taals (rhythm) like, Dadra taal, tri taal or teen taal, and also many variations within them.
- This course is suitable for those people, who want to learn playing table from the beginner’s level, and also for those who know to play the instrument but want to brush up their basics and improvise their techniques.
No Reviews found for this course.